Mm... I decided to ditch the Smallville and Supernatural panel. I'm not that big of a a fan and I stopped watching those shows (sorta). I was hanging out in Cosplay Central once again, with Meiko (Sakine, the first one since the second one wasn't there) and Miku, who was Meiko's friend.
Iris came! <3 <3 She called me. I was originally going to meet her at one of the gates, but I totally forgot the registration area was right across from Cosplay Central. xD;; We met there and hung out in Cosplay Central.
Meiko wanted to go buy something, so her, Miku, Iris and I went downstairs and explored. We ran into Xochilt! After finding her, we decided to go back to Cosplay Central since Meiko and Miku got what they wanted.
Miku (My sis. Boy, this is getting confusing! xD) came back from the panels and we did Love&Joy. We also met Zatsune again. Xochilt left to go shopping.
There was some random epic dancing with that Naruto (We met her on all the days, she was fun and funny and cool) as the spotlight. Somebody pushed me in the center and I ended up hugging Naruto. xD Then Miku (not my sis), Meiko, and Zatsune all jumped in and hugged us too. xD Sadly, the mean security yelled at us and told us to stop because we were blocking the hall and they'd kick us all out if we continued.
Iris felt left out, so I went and cheered her up. It was her first comic-con, so she didn't really get it. But that was fine, really. :]
Seeing as she was bored (I guess? XD), we went to go see our favorite artist Paul Dale. :] He drew a picture of Iris.
On our way to Dale (Since I got lost haha xD), we ran into Xochilt again! Small world, huh? xD She bought a Rin Nendroid! I was practically spazzing over it and I wanted to take it home. x3
Sadly, Iris had to go so we went back up to Cosplay Central and to the Registration place. That Miku Otaku (he had a Miku doll, Hachune T-shirt,Miku Nendroid and Project DIVA! We met him on the other days and he took pictures of us) told me that he saw a Luka cosplayer and showed me a picture of her. It was Carrie (I'm bad at spelling those guys' names. xD;; sp? XD), the Miku from last year! Me and the Miku Otaku went out to search for her, but to no success. I went back up and said my goodbye to Iris. Back to Cosplay Central for me.
Now guess what! Carrie came! I knew she'd come to Cosplay Central. <3 Our Luka came, and her costume was so nice too. :D
We were about to do Love&Joy with Carrie/Luka, but our dad said we had to go. We saw Carrie for like... ten minutes. D: I really hope we can see her again.
Oh my goooood, it's the end of Comic-con! I can't believe it came that fast. I wish there were more days to hang out with all the cool people I met. I hope we can see them all next year~☆
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment