Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 3

I finally got the Eragon/Eldest book! We had to get there half an hour early just to make sure we got it. We tried on Day two, but they didn't give it to us. We met an awesome Amulet Heart while waiting for the giveaway. <3

Today, I was supposed to meet my friend Xochilt, but she didn't come to Cosplay Central like I asked her too. >: At least some of my Vocaloid friends (Sakine Meiko) were with me xD; It was fun just hanging out with her.

Today we danced a few times. We did Love&Joy and the Carmelldansen. Then somebody decided to go and do an epic carmelldansen, so we gathered 30 people and did the carmelldansen. I got pushed out in the front. xD;; It was so fun~

We ran into a Zatsune Miku. She was nice. <3

We went to the Heroes Panel. I didn't get to ask for a hug! I wanted a hug. xD Well, anyway, we met a Meiko who wanted to take a picture of us. She was cool. <3 Well, since I still wanted a hug, we asked her to wait and ran to the front. The actors were gone, but there was one actor (he wasn't part of the panel) that people were taking pictures of. It was Doyle (sp?), the puppet guy. I got a hug with him. <3 At the very least, I got a hug from somebody from the cast of heroes. :D

Anyways, we went back to that Meiko and we decided to go back to Cosplay Central together. We ended up hanging out with both Meikos. :D

Um... I got picked up like... four or five times. xD There were some people and they were like "Vocaloids!" and they just picked me up. xD Then someone saw and they were like "Hey, I wanna hold Len too!" so I was picked up by that person. And then somebody was like "Wait, wait..." and picked me up and slung me over her shoulder. And then somebody just picked me up without warning and carried me around for a minute. xD She tried picking up my sister, but only for a few seconds, haha. xD

I had a need to dance, but nothing too long, so I was doing random segments of dances while we were talking. I think it was Zatsune who commented, "I love how you just break out in dance randomly."

We saw Meryl (am I not good at spelling? Is that how you spell it? xD;)! She was the Len from last year. We saw her in the masquerade line.

After that, we somehow got on the subject of how there really isn't any other Lens, and that I was the only boy vocaloid there. Then I was like "Oh yeah! I have a harem." and then I started to sing SPICE! xD Then we were like "We should do that!" and we took some pictures centered around that song. We have a picture of two Meikos on my side, Miku as well, and our Rin hugging me from the back, and then another picture where the Meikos and Miku are fighting over me and, once again, Rin is pulling me to herself by hugging me from the back. xD There was also a World is Mine/SPICE! picture we took, where I was proposing to Miku and the Meikos were ready to beat up Len. Oh yes, there were many, many picture of beating up Len. xDD There was one with Rin holding my tie and throwing a first at me, and the same except with a Meiko.

We were waiting in line for the Gaia panel and then we decided to do some small dances. We did Hare Hare Yukai in the line. We also yelled over the rail to get people's attention. I do believe we did the Ievan Polka with glowsticks (since none of us had a leek or a sake bottle or a banana!). Meiko randomly hit me with her glowstick, and then at random parts of the song we were hitting eachother with the glowsticks. At some times, I curled up to hide from everyone hitting me. xD

The Gaia panel was awesome~~ too bad we didn't stay the whole time. Iris called me in the middle of the panel! It was so hard to hear since everyone was screaming. xD

Miku won a Fallen Wish from the Gaia panel because she had the longest hair. There was somebody else, but everyone was like "She has Ponytails! She has longer hair!". Both of them got a Fallen Wish. :D

We had to go home so we couldn't stay for the whole thing D: Ah well. Miku's still happy about that Fallen Wish~

We skipped out on most all of the things we had planned for Saturday~ >w< We would rather hang out anyways xD

The Vocaloid meet was on Sunday, the day after this one! It was a shame that it wasn't all that great... we didn't see a lot of vocaloids.

No comments:

Post a Comment