My first day entering the con as Kagamine Len. As we were heading towards the convention center, we saw some Twilight cosplays. Can you believe it? xD There was Edward, Bella, Jacob and that-one-girl-whose-name-I-never-learned.
We were wondering for some time, visiting most the booths we marked on our map. We came to the Milkyway & The Galaxy Girls booth, and both me and my sister got Craig McCracken and his wife's autograph. :]
We also went to the Viz booth to get those bags. They are so pretty this year, too. They're light blue! We went to the Square Enix booth to get those fan thingies, but the line was long. We were watching the things that were playing on the screen and then the opening for Black Butler came on. JaelinFawkes was talking about how her friends were fans of Black Butler and that they were cosplaying characters from that series. What's funny is, though, that right at that moment, her friends came and started to sing the ending of Black Butler as it played. It was so amusing. xD
After that, we headed up to Cosplay Central. There, we met a Megurine Luka wearing a kimono and a Sakine Meiko. It was so cool! We socialized and then we agreed to do some dances. I can't remember the exact order, but I believe we did Love & Joy first, then the Hare Hare Yukai, then an awesome Carmelldansen where we added our own moves in there and some other people joined in, then an improvised Ievan Polka, and Capoerina (sp? xD). I think somewhere in the middle, after we finished one of the dances, Po Pi Po started to play and I started to dance to it. But only for a second, since they stopped it. xD
We were resting for a while and then these people came up and asked for an interview with the Vocaloids (Me, my sister, and Luka), someone from Black Butler (I think? I can't remember. xD;;) and our friend Carli (who was also cosplaying, but I dunno what series.) They were asking stuff about why we dressed up and what we thought about girls cosplaying boys (Like me cosplaying Len!). Once they finish the video, we'll find it and show you all. <3 When we were done, we asked what it was for. They responded, "A documentary for Female Superheroes." That was funny. xD Come on, Vocaloids aren't necessarily superheroes and I was cosplaying a boy! xDD
There was this one kid who asked for a picture of just me and him (I think it was a him? lol. xD) It actually made me feel loved as Len. <3 Here I'd think somebody would ask for a lone picture with Miku, but I dunno if anyone did.
Oh yeah! I met up with Purity-Angel88 from Guardian's Wish! <3 Her Amu cosplay was great and she was nice too. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment