I'm amused by the fact that so many people called me Rin. xD;; They were all like "Oh, are you Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid?" What's really funny is that somebody working at the Tokyopop booth asked "Are you Hatsune Rin?" They got it wrong both ways haha. xD That's my sister!
Since I didn't want to attend the Star gate panel thing, I went off with my brother. It was actually my first time without my parents around at Comic-con ever. :P As we were wondering the upstairs hall, trying to find an anime to watch, we heard screaming. Going over to the commotion, they were having an epic cosplay battle which somebody was filming. :D
My brother then went to go meet up with his girlfriend and I wanted to go to Cosplay Central. Se we split. What was great was that I ran into Jack, an awesome comedian from my school! It was so cool seeing him there. :D Then, later on (since I couldn't find Cosplay Central I was wondering the halls xD;;), I ran into my whole Shakespeare crew, including Jack! Sadly, I didn't see Mara/Rosalind, but it was pretty cool seeing them there at comic-con together! They were all wearing Free Hugs T-shirts too. <3
I saw a lot of Vocaloid cosplays! I saw a Miku that was with a Haku and a Pink variation of Miku. I saw two Rins as well. Another Luka as well. A lot of other Mikus too. So far in total, I saw three Rins, two Lukas, one Meiko, six Mikus (eight, if you include Haku and the Pink one), and no Lens (not including myself)!
I mostly hung out in Cosplay Central. There was a big fluffy white wolf there, which was my sister's friend. She hugged me, and somehow I was pulled down and we landed in an awkward position. Sadly, Miku (my real sis) wasn't there to see it, but Rin (Len's sis) saw it and scolded me for going SPICE! on a wolf. xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment